Making GA4 custom reports is easy. You’ll find them in the left bar under the tab ‘Customization’. It is the second selection under ‘Dashboard’.
In ‘Custom Reports’ you’ll find your saved reports GA4.
What can GA4 Custom Reports be used for?
Channel reports can be used to measure certain metrics. For example, if you want to measure ‘Bounce Rate’, you could create a ‘Custom Report’.
With a created report you could compare metrics. Comparing metrics will help you understand where your site needs more work.
Steps to create GA4 Reports
- Open GA4 ‘Home Page’.
- Click on the drop-down arrow to the left of ‘Customization’.
- Click on ‘Custom Reports’.
- Click on ‘New Custom Report’.
- Fill the menu with metrics you’d like measured in this report.
- Click on ‘Save’ at the bottom.
- Now go to ‘Custom Reports’ and you’ll find your GA4 reports.
A multi-cultural nerd, digital marketer and SEO/content enthusiast. Likes good beer, dry wine, loves to cook and sing (sometimes all at once).